29 April 2018

[Photo] Minichamps 1/18 - McLaren F1 Road car

Wanting to get extra juice out of the recently created diorama, I decided to take photos with it rather than the studio one-colour backdrop:



This wasn't as easy to do as the 2000GT purely because the light bulb I had wasn't closely matching the colour temperature of the sky in the photo. It was the first time I've ever used the Channel Mixer tool in Photoshop to try to fix it as much as possible.













So far it seem that low angle aside, I don't have many options to shoot from, despite what I initially thought. This does have opening parts, and this is a lackluster model (by my standard), as is most Minichamps I've ever owned. However, this is slated for a repaint project eventually, so that's why I didn't invest too much into capturing the details.