10 September 2014

[Customs] Save For Customs: Honda Civic Si

There are just some cars I can't bear to take out of the collection.
As it still stands, I'm still putting up cars on sale. I underestimated the amount of time I
lose out on due to school. Or maybe I'm overestimating my time management again.

Either way, cars will still be modded.

First it was the Shelby Cobra, now it's the Hip Hop Series Honda Civic Si.



I took the lazy route and had the wheels bottom out...again! Cheeeeee!



I love the tampo design. Only shame was that the Honda emblem was not aligned to
the center on the bonnet. I had to do something about that.... and it's gone now!



Spent more effort on detailing both front and back lights. Got them as close to the real thing as
I could without resorting to decals, because that would've been 6 more hours of work.



With a neat little ol' rollcage, I sought the opportunity to create interior attention. Laid a coat of Tamiya's Enamel
on those sporty bars as well as the backseat speakers. It stands out great in the plain black interior.



The PR5s could've sufficed, but I wanted the look of simple racing wheels that PR5s could
never provide. The chrome lip had been removed immediately, and brake discs were coloured
in to help bring out each spoke. I even threw in the silver on the exhaust tip and muffler!



I finally got orange paint to do the signal lights. I even went to the trouble of dotting the main
bulb white over the silver fill of the lamps this time. The openings in the bumper have been filled
in with the Gundam marker as always, and I laid silver down on the primary grills.



Another car I impressed myself with. Here's to another one!