15 March 2014

[Tech] The Black Beast Set Has Been Unveiled.

As a quick refresher, I've built a new joystick controller last summer stylistically named Kemonojo or Joystick Monster.



It's been kept secret that it was part of a set all this time. Today, part 1 and 2 are revealed!





The trigger buttons were done with nail polish and finished with several layers of top coat.
I've let that sit there for months in hopes at this point it's harden enough for use. I figured if I was
going to make a big deal out of the colour scheme, I may as well have done one on the Dualshock 3.






As mentioned in the previous post, the colour scheme was inspired by Nismo, and I've connected the "monster" name
with Godzilla, a nickname given to Skyline models. The relationship works great, and it gave me the opportunity
to try at making my own blister and card.



It should be noted those companies have no affiliation to this project. This is a purely non-commercial free-time project.




No comments:

Post a Comment