1 June 2013

[Photo] Shots at Nature

Going at photos of stuff other than cars here's a few I can share:

Who grabs their camera in the middle of mowing a lawn?

 
 2 days ago I caught a wasp that was lingering around in the sunroom. I love taking macro shots and I didn't want to pass up on the chance to shoot a flying insect. Being the scaredy-pants I was - and who wouldn't be, I had contained this fella in a plastic container for the photoshoot. Needless to say, it wasn't easy with her buzzing around.


I'm pretty content with the cute poses, despite it being the only ones that weren't entirely boring or blurred. I was trying out the macro rings I bought a while ago. It has no circuitry in it so the aperture couldn't be adjusted. As a result, I had to turn up the ISO since the shutter speed also had to be turned up which explains the awful grain and high depth of field.

No comments:

Post a Comment