6 May 2013

[Photo] Cherry Blossoms @ High Park 2013

Goodness me was the place packed with people! It was both shocking and a let down there were thousands at High Park last weekend. This isn't an amusement park - it's a municipal park with a preserved forest, yet people are using the space like a public gathering. All this just means is that I had significantly less opportunities to take scenery photos without people in it.

This is also the first time I've ever taken the T3i outdoors so I found myself experimenting with settings quite often. Only thing that could've been nice is if I brought my tripod along. Since I'm not familiar with settings nor used to remembering ball park settings, I found myself either taking photos that weren't exposed well, or very grainy pictures. These are the best I have.



Could've gotten lower.



 Sister and her boyfriend.

 I spy with my little eyes, two weirdos wouldn't stop looking at me.

Next face to put on a coin!
 
 Had the ISO way too high on the Finch. But it flew away before I had a chance to retry.



Probably the best photo I took on the entire trip.


I would love to go back again, or any wilderness - with a tripod - and take crispier photos of small animals and macro shots of plants.

3 comments:

  1. You should never have grainy pictures when it's broad daylight. I'll grab the exifs of these later to help you out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sick shoot run, What camera are you using?

    ReplyDelete