19 March 2013

[Diecast, Photo] Custom Fleetwood Gets the Spotlight

Looks like the Dufferin Walmart and Toys "R" Us still aren't stocking up like they did last year.

Only managed to find 2 new cars which ain't great considering how I'm paying an extra transit token to visit. Last year I'd come home with at least 12 cars each time I visited which made it worth the extra train fare. Looking at it from an optimistic point-of-view, it does limit my spending, and that is especially crucial if my year-long goal is to stay under 250 cars. I was confident I could stay under 200, but I was carried away by the alluring pictures found on eBay and found myself reaching near said amount by the end of February. If I rely solely on in-store purchases, I won't be able to stay under 250 but will most certainly stay under 300.

24 Ours

'64 Austin Mini Cooper 1275s

Custom Cadillac Fleetwood
Was surprised to learn it was a plastic body and a plastic base. A metal body would've definitely have been cool. The elongated sleek body and the black gloss called for another dark photoshoot. This time I played around with a dim LED table lamp I grabbed from work, trying out different positions and experimenting with output results when moving the light around.

Larger resolution found on my DeviantART.

Which photo has your attention the most?











No comments:

Post a Comment