26 March 2013

[Diecast] About a month later...

Walmarts here finally stock what the States got a month ago (or two).

chronological order: BMW M3, Ferrari 458 Italia, Ferrari Enzo, Lotus M250, Mini Countryman WRC, Plymouth AAR Cuda, Porsche 911 GT3, SWAT Truck, Subaru Impreza GRB, Toyota AE86 Corolla, VW Golf GTi, Salt Shaker, Toyota Land Cruiser, Tarmac Attack (PR5 variation)

If you noticed, the lighting set up has changed. Previously, I didn't light up the backdrop but this time I did with the different set of lights used:

One light was left sitting to the left, while I held the other over the car. I actually did a sweeping motion to start and then held it above right of the car so I could get a stroke of highlight across the top edges.
2.5s, f/9, ISO 200. 

The produced results differ from what I got the first time I played with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment